Head of Technical Customer Support
Head of Technical Customer Support
AMCS Group is the global leader in the design, development, implementation and support of integrated software and vehicle technology for the waste, recycling and material resources industries globally.
We have an exciting opportunity for Head of Technical Customer Support, someone to lead a technical team, deliver revenue opportunities, and develop innovative services, which will deliver significant value for our customer base.
This position will be based in our Limerick office, but would require up to 30% travel due to the nature of the role.
The Head of Technical Customer Support will be focused on delivering best in class service to AMCS’ Customers against a defined set of KPIs in the following key areas:
- Develop and manage multi-channel support delivery, including customer self-service, customer community, mobile and social media
- Manage the goals, processes, and business KPIs in order to optimize customer satisfaction and the customer experience through efficient and timely issue resolution;
- Develop processes that distinguish our brand by exceeding customer expectations in support delivery, and provide accurate, timely, detailed and specific reporting on operations metrics
- Manage the centralisation of Technical Customer Support Services across locations
- Create and maintain a feedback loop integrated to the Product Management and Professional Services teams to improve service delivery, product performance and functionality.
- Ensure effective and efficient on-boarding of customers to the Customer Support model.
- Lead senior level Escalation Forum for external customer/partner support issues;
- Improve customer experience by driving down overall customer contact rates, and meet or exceed all agreed upon service level and cost targets
Other duties include:
- Coach, mentor and develop the technical team by providing opportunities for growth and development, empower employees to take responsibility for their goals and personal development.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and procedures and provide management and operational reporting to key stakeholders.
- Support functional teams to build strong relationships with the end customer
- Manage escalations
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in managing teams of software support professionals in a cloud or SaaS environment.
- Commercially adept and possess a strong business acumen with a willingness to "think outside the box" in meeting and exceeding our Customer expectations.
- Process oriented, understanding business flows and requirements and can lead the team in developing systems solutions to meet business needs
- Familiar with and have an understanding of software engineering principles and processes.
- A strong communicator with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
- A team player who has demonstrated the ability to build relationships, collaborate and engage with colleagues cross functionally to build the business
- Proven in developing innovative thinking and solutions in response to market and business challenges
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with experience in dealing with a wide range of people in a business environment
- Excellent analytical and risk assessment skills and an ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information
- Ability to adapt to change and manage/ lead a team in a rapidly changing environment
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams of software support professionals in a cloud or SaaS environment.
- Must have stakeholder & resource management experience
- Experience with managing customer centric relationships